Interview Questions for Junior Recruiters:
1. What skills do you think junior recruiters need to be successful?
Demonstrates the candidate's understanding of the role and reveals pertinent skills.
2. What techniques should be employed when screening résumés?
Demonstrates a deeper understanding of recruitment techniques and hiring requirements.
3. What points should be discussed when conducting a telephonic or online interview?
Demonstrates the candidate’s interviewing skills.
4. Why is it important to maintain the candidate database and track company hires?
Reveals an understanding of HR processes.
5. Can you tell me about a time when you recruited a candidate that is now a valued employee?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights the candidate’s recruitment skills.