Headhunter Job Description Template
We are looking to hire an experienced Headhunter with a natural gift for recruiting. As a Headhunter, you will be working with the HR team to define the requirements for vacant company positions and actively seek out qualified candidates through networking systems and social media marketing.
To ensure success as a headhunter you should have excellent interpersonal skills, a natural talent for negotiating, and the ability to make quick decisions. A top-rated Headhunter finds the right candidate for each position using advanced networking skills and negotiation tactics.
- Meeting with hiring managers to define the requirements for vacant positions.
- Researching updated sourcing techniques.
- Searching resume databases and portfolio sites.
- Using Boolean and other search options to find qualified candidates.
- Sending job offers to potential candidates.
- Posting advertisements on job sites and on social media.
- Attending job fairs to source new candidates and to network.
- Contacting industry professionals to ask for referrals.
- Maintaining candidate databases.
- Negotiating terms of hire with potential candidates.
- Preparing and presenting time-to-hire reports for managerial staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or similar field.
- Previous experience as a headhunter.
- Experience with social media and online advertising.
- Advanced negotiation skills.
- Charismatic and professional demeanor.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to make quick decisions.
- Experience with report writing and data analytics.