Also known as HR Recruiters, Headhunters are responsible for seeking out qualified candidates for open positions within a company. They are tasked with defining the requirements for each vacancy, posting application notices, and negotiating with potential candidates.
When interviewing Headhunters, the ideal candidate will have a gift for negotiation, strong communication skills, and the ability to make quick decisions. Be wary of candidates with limited marketing experience and those who are not comfortable networking at public events.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Headhunters:
1. What information is required to define a vacancy that will attract top candidates?
Demonstrates the candidate’s analytical skills.
2. What marketing and networking strategies do you use to source candidates?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of effective marketing techniques.
3. What techniques would you use to push top-rated candidates to accept available positions?
Highlights the candidate’s interpersonal and negotiation skills.
4. Describe a time when you failed to fill a position. What went wrong and why?
Reveals honesty and highlights the candidate’s ability to learn from previous mistakes.
5. Can you tell me about a time when you recruited a top candidate for a senior company position?
Highlights the candidate’s skills and recent work experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources