Interview Questions for Headhunters:
1. What information is required to define a vacancy that will attract top candidates?
Demonstrates the candidate’s analytical skills.
2. What marketing and networking strategies do you use to source candidates?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of effective marketing techniques.
3. What techniques would you use to push top-rated candidates to accept available positions?
Highlights the candidate’s interpersonal and negotiation skills.
4. Describe a time when you failed to fill a position. What went wrong and why?
Reveals honesty and highlights the candidate’s ability to learn from previous mistakes.
5. Can you tell me about a time when you recruited a top candidate for a senior company position?
Highlights the candidate’s skills and recent work experience.