Campus Recruiter Job Description Template
We are looking for a driven campus recruiter to source and attract talented students for our company. You will be required to identify and define hiring needs, source talented candidates through events and advertising campaigns, interview potential candidates, and monitor newly recruited employees and interns.
To be successful as a campus recruiter, you should demonstrate an excellent ability to attract and engage with potential candidates. A skilled campus recruiter should be a critical thinker and able to clearly identify vacancy requirements and suitable talent.
Campus Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Assessing the hiring needs of the company and developing job descriptions and specifications accordingly.
- Designing and implementing recruitment strategies such as events and social media campaigns.
- Researching hiring trends and compiling recruitment reports and presentations.
- Sourcing talented candidates through a variety of means including events, advertising, and databases.
- Maintaining relationships with universities, student organizations, and recruitment networks.
- Screening resumes and scheduling interviews.
- Managing and conducting interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Developing internship programs and evaluating the performance of new employees.
- Managing all administrative tasks such as updating recruitment databases, hiring profiles, and applicant documentation.
- Hosting and attending college career days and conferences.
Campus Recruiter Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in human resources or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in HR or recruitment.
- Sound understanding of the recruitment process and university databases.
- Good understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems such as Oracle Taleo and iCIMS Recruit.
- Excellent marketing and advertising abilities.
- Highly charismatic with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with designing and conducting interviews.
- Good judge of character and decision-making skills.
- Great networking abilities.
- Sound knowledge of recruitment practices and keeping up to date with trends.