Campaign managers are responsible for devising and running marketing campaigns or events. They report to the head of marketing within a company and oversee a variety of projects.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Campaign Manager Job Description
Our team is looking for a creative Campaign Manager to plan, coordinate, implement and oversee various marketing campaigns for a range of products and services. The campaign manager’s duties will include hiring and briefing external agencies and freelancers, monitoring and assessing campaigns, and measuring the ROI of campaigns. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager on managing spend and schedules.
To be successful you will need to have experience in managing digital, print and TV campaigns. You will be an excellent project manager and have a talent for working under pressure.
Campaign Manager Responsibilities:
- Devise marketing campaigns with the intent of creating leads and acquiring customers.
- Recruit, brief and manage contract or freelance staff to work on campaigns.
- Oversee the quality of the content created by copywriters and designers to ensure that brand identity is adhered to.
- Ensure content created is accurate and error-free.
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
Campaign Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication is a must.
- A post-graduate qualification in marketing may be desired.
- Several years’ related job experience may be strongly preferred.
- Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential.
- Have proven experience of managing B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Understand current marketing trends.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time.