Call Center Customer Service Representatives are expected to use their product, company and legislative knowledge to assist customers and potential customers with queries either via telephone or online. They will communicate with customers, understand their queries and offer the best possible resolution.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
We are looking for a Call Center Customer Service Representative to provide outstanding service to our customers and potential customers. You will be required to answer queries, handle complaints, and troubleshoot problems in a professional and polite manner to ensure effective resolution and customer satisfaction.
The ideal Call Center Customer Service Representative will be customer focused, detail orientated, and target driven. You should be polite, accurate, knowledgeable, and able to work well within a team.
Call Center Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Receiving or making a high volume of calls from or to customers.
- Striving to achieve first call resolution and maintain the quality of service provided by the call center.
- Using listening skills to understand the needs and complaints of the customer before offering them the best possible solution.
- Responding efficiently to customers and creating a positive experience.
- Remaining calm and professional while dealing with angry customers and providing them with the best solutions to resolve their issues.
- Joining a team of Call Center Customer Service Representatives and building a positive relationship of teamwork, trust, and excellence.
- Understanding and using the required software, reports, tools, and metrics.
- Transferring and escalating the calls to the appropriate department if needed, such as sales.
- Participating in training and striving to increase and improve existing skills.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
Call Center Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional telephone manner, customer service skills, active listening skills, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with regards to CRM software.
- Ability to resolve conflict and diffuse tension.
- Strong time management skills.
- Being able to speak more than one language fluently would be highly advantageous.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources