Call Center Representatives answer questions and resolve problems for customers via phone, email, or chat. Successful candidates will be knowledgeable and possess strong customer service skills. Avoid candidates who lack active listening or problem solving skills.
Interview Questions for Call Center Representatives
1. Describe a time when you diffused an angry customer and solved their problem.
Shows ability to handle stress.
2. How do you show a client you are listening over the phone? Provide examples.
Demonstrates active listening skills.
3. What types of calls do you expect to handle here? How would you handle these issues?
4. How would you handle an unreasonable request from a customer? Provide examples using experience.
Demonstrates customer service skills.
5. What do you do to ensure you meet performance standards? How do you balance that with service quality?
Shows balance between quality and efficiency.