Call Center Managers hire, train, and inspire other staff members, set objectives, and ensure that staff is prepared to provide excellent service. Strong candidates will be analytical and detail-oriented. Avoid candidates who lack customer service experience.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Call Center Managers
1. Have you ever improved a process or solved an operational issue? How did you do it? What impact did it have?
Demonstrates problem-solving skills.
2. How do you handle clients with unreasonable demands? Provide examples.
Shows adaptability and stress handling skills.
3. Explain what sort of issues you expect to handle as a manager and how you’d do it.
Reveals candidate’s job expectations.
4. How do you identify an agent’s strengths? Weaknesses? How would you use this information?
Demonstrates analytical skills.
5. Describe a time when you successfully navigated a disagreement with a coworker.
Shows ability to work with others.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources