Call Center Supervisors help train, support, and motivate call center representatives as they provide service to callers. Successful candidates will be courteous, knowledgeable, and helpful. Avoid candidates who lack strong communication or customer service skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Call Center Supervisors
1. If a representative was struggling with a difficult call, how would you coach him or her through it?
Indicates ability to coach and adapt.
2. What would you do to ensure your team consistently meets call center standards?
Shows leadership skills.
3. Describe a time when you implemented or improved a process. What impact did it have?
Demonstrates candidate is observant.
4. Tell about a time when you successfully resolved a tense situation at work.
Shows ability to handle stress.
5. What was your most difficult customer service experience? Why and what did you learn from it?
Demonstrates customer service skills.