From US$299.00 /post.
Discounted bulk posting plans
Job post duration
Resume database access
Candidate screening questions
Applicant tracking tools
StyleCareers.com provides employers with comprehensive recruitment services to easily connect with job seekers in the fashion industry both locally and abroad. Listings are given good exposure via featured placements, email blasts, and cross-posting tools, while companies can easily track and manage applicants from their online dashboard.
The platform has a wide global reach and receives more than 5.4% of its website traffic from Canada, making it a good option for local recruitment efforts. However, the job board is less cost-effective than several Canada-based alternatives, such as Style Nine to Five.
- StyleCareers.com offers a wide range of advertising packages to suit different hiring needs.
- There are discounted bulk posting plans for companies hiring at scale.
- Screening questions can be added to job posts to filter for suitable applicants.
- Each listing is mobile-optimized and sent to registered candidates via email blasts.
- Employers can track applicant statuses, create internal notes, and access job post statistics from their online dashboard.
- The Super Reachy plan includes a featured placement on the site's home page and monthly performance reports.
- Employers can set up alerts to be emailed automatically when a resume matches their job criteria.
- Other tools include resume database access, additional cross-region posting, and advanced company branding.
- StyleCareers.com does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Pricing is not available in local currency.
- Only the costlier plans include cross-posting abilities and featured placements.
- Listings can only be cross-posted to U.S.-based job boards.
- There is no French-language option.
We were unable to find any online reviews of StyleCareers.com.
*StyleCareers.com also offers bulk job ad packages.
StyleCareers.com vs. Style Nine to Five:
StyleCareers.com and Style Nine to Five both advertise fashion-related roles, but the latter is the more affordable option, charging C$50.00 per internship post, compared to StyleCareers.com's US$299.00 per post. While StyleCareers.com stands out with applicant tracking tools, only Style Nine to Five offers candidate interviewing services.
StyleCareers.com vs. CAF Job Board:
Like StyleCareers.com, CAF Job Board caters to the local fashion industry, but the former has a wide global reach, which may make the latter the better choice for targeted hiring efforts. While StyleCareers.com charges US$299.00 per post, CAF members can post jobs for free, while nonmembers are charged C$100.00 +tax per post.
StyleCareers.com vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is a well-used job board that lists general positions. By contrast, StyleCareers.com gives employers access to a more niche network of fashion talent. While StyleCareers.com charges US$299.00 per post, Job Bank offers a free posting service. However, for StyleCareers.com's higher price tag, users benefit from applicant tracking tools.