Single Resume Purchase
30-Day Job Posting
60-Day Job Posting with Resumes
30-Day Job Posting + Admin Job Board Network
60-Day Job Posting with Resumes + Admin Job Board Network
Unlimited Postings & Resumes
Job Postings - Credits/Subscriptions:
5 pack: 60 Day Job Postings
Resume database access and includes 5 credits.
10 pack: 60 Day Job Postings
Resume database access and includes 10 credits.
25 pack: 60 Day Job Postings
Resume database access and includes 25 credits.
50 pack: 60 Day Job Postings
Resume database access and includes 50 credits.
100 pack: 60 Day Job Postings
Resume database access and includes 100 credits.
AdminCareers.com offers a simple, niche job board that caters to employers and job seekers in the administrative industry. With AdminCareers.com, candidates are free to post their resumes or browse available jobs at no cost, while employers are able to access a resume database and post admin jobs in various markets.
For Canadian employers, AdminCareers.com provides excellent exposure in a niche field. However, when compared to local competitors, such as AdminJobs.ca and Association of Administrative Professionals, AdminCareers.com lacks local popularity and its plans are not available in Canadian dollars.
- AdminCareers.com targets both qualified and experienced admin staff.
- Admin careers available on the site stem from most markets, including finance, law, healthcare, and marketing, among others.
- Creating an employer's account with AdminCareers.com is free.
- Compared to competitors, such as Eluta.ca and AdminJobs.ca, AdminCareers.com is the more affordable option.
- Employers can browse through a resume database without posting a job ad.
- AdminCareers.com also offers banner advertisements and subscription packages.
- Access to the resume database requires an additional payment if employers want to contact candidates or download resumes.
- AdminCareers.com lacks advanced features that benefit employers, such as applicant tracking and recruitment training.
- All plans are listed in U.S. dollars only.
- There is no French translation feature available on the website.
- AdminCareers.com predominantly caters to the U.S. job market.
- The website is outdated and hard to navigate.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AdminCareers.com.
How to Post a Job on AdminCareers.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job ad on AdminCareers.com.
Posting a Job on AdminCareers.com.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to AdminCareers.com and scroll to the purple "Employers" text box. In the text box menu, click on "Post a Job (Just $99)."
Choose a job posting package.
On the following page, browse through the different job posting products available. Once you've chosen the product that suits your recruitment requirements, click on "Buy" next to the package's name.
Register your employer's account.
If you're not already registered with AdminCareers.com, you'll need to complete the registration form before you can advance to the next step. Once you've completed the information form, click on "Create My Account" at the bottom of the page.
Post your job ad.
Now that you've created an account, you can proceed with your job description. Simply complete the job posting form with the job's requirements and responsibilities, complete the payment, and publish.
AdminCareers.com vs. Adminjobs.ca:
Between Adminjobs.ca and AdminCareers.com, the latter is more affordable, costing at least C$200.00 less than Adminjobs.ca, despite offering job posting plans in U.S. dollars. However, employers looking for great local exposure and fast recruitment will find better success with Adminjobs.ca, thanks to its popularity and French translation tool.
AdminCareers.com vs. Association of Administrative Professionals (APP):
Association of Administrative Professionals and AdminCareers.com are both niche job boards in the administration field. However, that's where the similarities end. While the AAP is a Canadian job board that offers both free and paid options, AdminCareers.com predominantly caters to the U.S. and charges employers US$59.00 for its standard posting.
AdminCareers.com vs. Job Bank:
While AdminCareers.com is a niche job board that caters to employers in the administrative field, Job Bank is a Canadian-based, general job posting site that's free to use. Despite advertising various jobs, Job Bank advertises more local admin vacancies than AdminCareers.com, and it offers a useful French translation feature.
How much does AdminCareers.com cost?
AdminCareers.com costs between US$59.00 and US$99.00 to post a single job posting, depending on the posting period. However, there are a range of packages available that include other features, such as access to the resume database and admin dashboard.
How do I create an employer's account with AdminCareers.com?
- Navigate to the home page.
- Click on "Login/Sign Up" in the purple "Employers" text box.
- Complete the sign up form and click on "Create My Account" once you're done.
How do I find the best administrators on AdminCareers.com?
For US$9.95 extra, employers can download a job seeker's resume. The resume database holds professional resumes from both active and inactive job seekers. Employers can also make use of the site's various banner advertisement packages to help get an ad before more eyes.