Interview Questions for Authors:
1. How long does it take you to complete a project?
Demonstrates how long it takes for the candidate to produce content.
2. How do you manage your work schedule?
Demonstrates time management and organizational skills.
3. What would you say is your strength as a writer?
Demonstrates the candidates' capabilities.
4. What do you think makes a good story?
Demonstrates creativity and knowledge of story elements.
5. What do your readers think of your work?
Reveals how readers experience the candidates' work.