A Creative Writer constructs various copy for many audiences. They are passionate about creative ideas and can express themselves clearly. They complete books, scripts, articles, or any other copy and usually work for an organization or as a freelancer.
When interviewing Creative Writers, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate a love for reading and passion for research. Be wary of candidates who claim to be writers but do not regularly read.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Creative Writers:
1. How do you plan and organize your work when given a project?
Reveals more about the writer and their process.
2. How would you go about gathering information from multiple sources?
Tests multitasking abilities.
3. How do you process negative feedback?
Tests resilience and willingness to adapt to new guidelines.
4. Can you give me an idea of the types of writing you have done?
Reveals the skillset of the writer and helps to gauge experience.
5. Tell me about a time you had a difficult client. How was the conflict resolved?
Tests interpersonal skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources