Writers formulate creative, scholarly, or technical texts that cater to specific audiences.
When interviewing Writers, top candidates will demonstrate a creative, reflexive approach to content creation. Be wary of candidates with poor research, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Writer Interview Questions:
1. Can you describe your approach to writing?
Reveals organizational and technical skills.
2. How would you ensure accuracy in your work?
Assesses technical skills and attention to detail.
3. Can you discuss your most difficult writing assignment?
Highlights prior experience and problem-solving skills.
4. What could you do to maximize reader engagement?
Tests technical skills.
5. How do you remain innovative in your writing?
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources