From £250.00 /mo.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Since 2009, Energy People claims to have amassed the largest database and network of energy professionals in the world and offers employers direct access to over 2 million candidates. Employers offers affordable pricing plans, social media promotion, free customer support, and robust candidate management tools.
The platform caters to the global energy job market, including Australia, and is a useful recruitment resource for local employers. However, employers may be better suited with a local job board. In addition, the platform only provides pricing in pounds sterling and has no local office or contact number.
- All pricing plans include free customer support.
- The platform features a resume database for employers to search through.
- The site offers company branding services to attract suitable candidates.
- Job posts can be promoted via the platform's social media channels.
- The Platinum Plan includes a featured company profile, including website links and a website banner.
- Energy People offers agency services where they will manage the entire recruitment process on an employer's behalf.
- The platform is more affordable than several alternative job boards, such as Rigzone.
- Energy People features advanced candidate management tools to manage applications.
- The platform has a range of energy industry news articles available.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- Energy People lacks a dedicated Australian portal.
- The platform does not distributes listings to other job boards.
- Pricing is only available in pounds sterling.
- There is no local office or contact number.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Energy People.
Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on Energy People:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Energy People.
Posting a job on Energy People.
Navigate to the Energy People home page.
From the home page, click on "Register" in the top-right corner of the page. On the next page, select the "RECRUITER" tab.
Register as a recruiter.
Fill out the online form with your personal and company details. Then, click on "Create new recruiter account" toward the bottom of the page to register your account.
Your account will be manually reviewed and an email will be sent to you once it has been approved.
Select a job type.
Once your account has been approved, click on "For Recruiters" in the top-right corner of the home page. On the next page, click on "Post your first job."
Choose between a template, link, or PDF format for your job post by clicking on "Continue" beneath the appropriate box in the pop-up window.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy's details. Once complete, click on "Continue" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help you structure your job post.
Complete the payment and post your job ad.
Follow the instructions to complete the purchase of your job ad. Once the payment has been processed, your job ad will be posted to the Energy People job board.
Energy People vs. Oil Professionals:
Although Oil Professionals is a global job board, it focuses primarily on careers in the oil and gas energy sectors, whereas Energy People caters to the full spectrum of energy industries, including renewables and nuclear. Oil Professionals also has fewer local listings on its site, making Energy People the better option for Australian employers.
Energy People vs. Rigzone:
Rigzone and Energy People are similar job boards dedicated to careers in energy. Rigzone receives significantly more website traffic globally, but Energy People is more popular in Australia. Both platforms feature a resume database of candidates, but Energy People is more affordable and offers social media promotion, which Rigzone lacks.
Energy People vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's most prominent job posting sites, with some 26 million job seeker visits monthly. In contrast, Energy People claims to receive over 1 million monthly visits, although the platform is a niche job board, which may be a better option for targeted hiring. However, there are very few local listings on Energy People.