Job post duration
Bulk posting discounts
Social media promotion
Resume database access
Dedicated account support
Cryptocurrency Jobs provides startup and fintech companies with a great selection of hiring tools to easily connect with skilled cryptocurrency professionals. The platform facilitates international postings and while it is more popular in the U.S. and the U.K., Australian employers have access to a highly defined audience of job seekers.
While Cryptocurrency Jobs is ideal for local and global crypto recruitment efforts, it is less cost-effective than several competitors, such as Web3 Jobs. It also does not offer resume database access or job ad distribution.
- Employers can advertise a wide range of cryptocurrency roles to attract engineers, designers, and operations specialists.
- The job board offers discounted bulk posting plans for companies hiring at scale.
- Users can purchase their job post via crypto payment.
- Listings are highlighted to stand out and placed at the top of filtered search results for increased visibility.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts for added brand recognition.
- Vacancies are shared on Cryptocurrency Jobs' social media pages and added to its newsletter.
- The job posting process is quick and simple.
- Various prominent crypto companies, such as Zapper, WalletConnect, ChainSafe, and Evmos have used the site to find hires.
- Unlike some niche alternatives, such as Fintechfans.com, the job board does not offer a free posting plan.
- Pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
- The platform lacks resume searches, an applicant tracking system, and candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of Cryptocurrency Jobs, the job board features several handpicked testimonials from satisfied clients on its website.
Cryptocurrency Jobs charges US$299.00 for a single listing. Employers should contact the company via email for more information on bulk posting packages.
Cryptocurrency Jobs vs. Crypto Jobs List:
Like Cryptocurrency Jobs, Crypto Jobs List advertises crypto-related roles and offers social media promotion for added reach. While Cryptocurrency Jobs charges US$299.00 per post, users can set their own budget on Crypto Jobs List, starting at US$150.00. Of the two, only Crypto Jobs List features applicant screening questions.
Cryptocurrency Jobs vs. Web3 Jobs:
Cryptocurrency Jobs and Web3 Jobs target a similar audience and offer a number of featured listing options for increased visibility. While Cryptocurrency Jobs charges US$299.00 per post, a single listing on Web3 Jobs starts at US$249.00, making it slightly more affordable. Neither platform has a specifically wide local reach.
Cryptocurrency Jobs vs. JobSearch.com.au:
JobSearch.com.au is a locally-based job board that advertises various general roles. By contrast, Cryptocurrency Jobs has a global reach and is not as popular in the local market as JobSearch.com.au. While Cryptocurrency Jobs charges US$299.00 per post, JobSearch.com.au charges A$139.00 per post, making the latter the more affordable choice.