Job post duration
Bulk posting discounts
Social media promotion
CV database access
Dedicated account support
Cryptocurrency Jobs provides startup and fintech companies with a great selection of hiring tools to easily connect with skilled cryptocurrency professionals. The platform facilitates international postings but and receives over 10% of its website traffic from the U.K., making it a valuable resource for local hiring efforts.
While Cryptocurrency Jobs is ideal for finding and hiring blockchain and crypto-native candidates, it is less cost-effective than several local competitors, such as Fintech Times Jobs. It also does not offer CV database access or job ad distribution.
- Employers can advertise a wide range of cryptocurrency roles to attract engineers, designers, and operations specialists.
- The job board offers discounted bulk posting plans for companies hiring at scale.
- Users can purchase their job post via crypto payment.
- Listings are highlighted to stand out and placed at the top of filtered search results for increased visibility.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts for added brand recognition.
- Vacancies are shared on Cryptocurrency Jobs' social media pages and added to its newsletter.
- The job posting process is quick and simple.
- Various prominent crypto companies, such as Zapper, WalletConnect, ChainSafe, and Evmos have used the site to find hires.
- Unlike some niche alternatives, such as Fintechfans.com, the job board does not offer a free posting plan.
- Pricing is not available in pounds sterling.
- The platform lacks CV searches, an applicant tracking system, and candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of Cryptocurrency Jobs, the job board features several handpicked testimonials from satisfied clients on its website.
Cryptocurrency Jobs charges US$299.00 for a single listing. Employers should contact the company via email for more information on bulk posting packages.
Cryptocurrency Jobs vs. Fintech Times Jobs:
While Cryptocurrency Jobs facilitates global postings, Fintech Times Jobs is a local job board that gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring U.K.-based crypto-native talent. Fintech Times Jobs is also more affordable, charging £199.00 +VAT per post, compared to Cryptocurrency Jobs' US$299.00 per post.
Cryptocurrency Jobs vs. Crypto Jobs List:
Cryptocurrency Jobs and Crypto Jobs List both advertise crypto-related roles and offer social media promotion for added reach. While Cryptocurrency Jobs charges US$299.00 per post, users can set their own budget on Crypto Jobs List, starting at US$150.00. Of the two, only Crypto Jobs List features applicant screening questions.
Cryptocurrency Jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a well-known general job board with a wide local reach. In comparison, Cryptocurrency Jobs caters to the global cryptocurrency industry and may be the better choice for targeted hiring efforts. While Cryptocurrency Jobs charges US$299.00 per post, a new customer post on Reed.co.uk costs £89.00 +VAT.