Interview Questions for Assistant Property Managers:
1. What experience have you gained in the property management or real estate industry?
This shows the candidate's work experience.
2. How do you organize and prioritize tasks for managing a portfolio of properties?
Reveals the candidate's organizational and time management skills.
3. Please give an example of how you go about attracting new tenants. Did you achieve the desired outcome?
Illustrates the candidate's ability to take initiative, as well as their creative thinking skills.
4. What method do you use to collect rent?
This shows the candidate's knowledge of property management regulations and previous training.
5. How do you deal with difficult tenants?
Reveals the candidate's interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.