Also known as Property Managers, Apartment Managers are responsible for ensuring all properties and facilities are clean, safe, and well maintained. Apartment Managers form good relationships with tenants and manage staff members.
When interviewing Apartment Managers, look for candidates who demonstrate good problem-solving skills and attentiveness to tenant queries and complaints, as well as to apartment upkeep. Take note of candidates who demonstrate a lack of managerial and interpersonal skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Apartment Managers:
1. How would you market vacant properties to compete with similar properties in the market?
Demonstrates candidates' market awareness and marketing skills.
2. How would you handle a complaint by a difficult tenant?
Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills.
3. What would you do to keep employees focused when you're not on-site?
Demonstrates leadership and interpersonal skills.
4. How do you keep current with local, state, and federal regulations?
Demonstrates candidates' current knowledge and ability to handle administrative tasks.
5. What would you do if a tenant was unable to pay rent for several months?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal and communications skills, as well as the ability to maintain a strong building reputation.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources