Interview Questions for Apartment Managers:
1. How would you market vacant properties to compete with similar properties in the market?
Demonstrates candidates' market awareness and marketing skills.
2. How would you handle a complaint by a difficult tenant?
Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills.
3. What would you do to keep employees focused when you're not on-site?
Demonstrates leadership and interpersonal skills.
4. How do you keep current with local, state, and federal regulations?
Demonstrates candidates' current knowledge and ability to handle administrative tasks.
5. What would you do if a tenant was unable to pay rent for several months?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal and communications skills, as well as the ability to maintain a strong building reputation.