Interview Questions for Application Managers:
1. What have you done lately to improve your application software knowledge?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to remain up-to-date with software developments and apply them in their work.
2. What would you say is an application manager's greatest strength?
Illustrates the candidate's understanding and knowledge of the job requirements.
3. When has a suggestion you made led to an improvement in company operations?
Indicates the candidate's previous work experience as well as their confidence in their work.
4. How would you determine whether a system should be upgraded or replaced?
Showcases the candidate's knowledge of computer network systems and their administration.
5. What would you do if one of your team members made a mistake while installing software?
Illustrates the candidate's leadership skills, management style, and communication and problem-solving skills.