Application architects develop software applications in collaboration with decision-makers and application development teams. They design customized application characteristics and functionalities, incorporate end-user feedback into application prototypes, and provide organizations with ongoing technical support.
When interviewing application architects, look for candidates who demonstrate industry knowledge and the ability to integrate user-defined functionalities into application designs. Avoid candidates who lack leadership qualities and those with poor organizational skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Application Architects:
1. Can you describe your approach to determining application requirements?
Assesses the candidate's experience in collaborating on application design and demonstrates their communication skills.
2. What application development information do you routinely document?
Tests the candidate's experience in documenting application development stages and their ability to include relevant information.
3. Can you explain how you stay informed of developments in application architecture?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge of relevant resources and their ability to stay abreast of new application technologies and trends.
4. What is the best way to obtain end-user feedback on application prototypes?
Highlights the candidate's organizational skills and their ability to integrate end-user feedback.
5. Can you tell me about your most challenging application development project?
Reveals the candidate's application architecture knowledge and experience, as well as their problem-solving skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources