Interview Questions for Application Architects:
1. Can you describe your approach to determining application requirements?
Assesses the candidate's experience in collaborating on application design and demonstrates their communication skills.
2. What application development information do you routinely document?
Tests the candidate's experience in documenting application development stages and their ability to include relevant information.
3. Can you explain how you stay informed of developments in application architecture?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge of relevant resources and their ability to stay abreast of new application technologies and trends.
4. What is the best way to obtain end-user feedback on application prototypes?
Highlights the candidate's organizational skills and their ability to integrate end-user feedback.
5. Can you tell me about your most challenging application development project?
Reveals the candidate's application architecture knowledge and experience, as well as their problem-solving skills.