Interview Questions for Software Architects:
1. What is the largest development team you've overseen, and how did you manage it?
Tests the candidate's leadership and organizational abilities.
2. What are some pertinent questions you would ask a client to figure out their requirements?
Tests the candidate's communication skills.
3. Have you ever had a major setback in the development process?
Tests the candidate's ability to overcome difficulties and solve problems.
4. Has a client ever been unhappy with something you developed? How did you resolve it?
Tests the candidate's interpersonal skills, and ability to resolve conflicts and issues.
5. What factors would you look at when deciding between creating a web application or a locally installed application?
Tests the candidate's ability to make high-level decisions that meet the client's needs.