Accounts Assistants provide clerical support to accounting departments as well as assist with entry-level accounting tasks. They file financial records, prepare year-end financial reports, as well as update accounting journals and ledgers.
When interviewing Accounts Assistants, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate efficiency, attention to detail, and working knowledge of accounting procedures. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor organizational, time management, and communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Accounts Assistants:
1. Which accounting software do you find most useful?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of accounting software as well as experience.
2. What measures do you take to ensure that financial records are accurate?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
3. How do you ensure that accounting deadlines are met?
Demonstrates the candidate's organizational and time management skills.
4. How would you perform a bank reconciliation?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
5. How would you ensure that office expenditure remains within budget?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to manage office resources.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources