Interview Questions for Accounting Assistants
1. What daily tasks do you expect to perform? What is the importance of this role?
Conveys job expectations.
2. How would you handle an audit or discrepancy?
Shows research and problem-solving skills.
3. Do you have experience with accounting software? Which ones?
Demonstrates computer skills.
4. Tell about a time when you successfully multitasked.
Shows the ability to manage time.
5. Describe your experience with applying accounting principles.
Demonstrates accounting skills.