Account Directors oversee the processes of running advertising or marketing campaigns and nurture relationships with company clients. They typically plan and coordinate projects, brief creative teams, and manage budgets.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Account Director Job Description Template
We are looking for a quality-driven, multi-account juggling Account Director to join our advertising agency. The responsibilities include building and nurturing healthy client relationships, developing new marketing opportunities, briefing creative teams, allocating and managing budgets, and identifying new areas of growth.
Successful candidates will have exceptional interpersonal skills, a proven track record of client relationship management, at least five years of work experience with some experience in a management role, and a keen eye for detail.
Account Director Responsibilities:
- Leading clients' campaign advertising strategies.
- Managing creative teams.
- Briefing designers and copywriters.
- Developing and nurturing client relationships.
- Keeping projects on time and within budget.
- Setting objectives for creative teams.
- Conducting performance evaluations and giving feedback.
- Monitoring the success of campaigns.
- Managing external stakeholders.
- Identifying new opportunities for growth.
Account Director Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience as an Account Director.
- Proven management experience.
- Knowledge of market research techniques.
- Working knowledge of CRM software.
- Understanding of budgeting and reporting.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, negotiation, and leadership skills.
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources