Creative Directors play a vital role in the marketing, communications and digital departments of a company. As a company’s creative lead, they are responsible for developing and applying creative ideas, guidelines, and plans in various creative projects, and overseeing them to completion.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Creative Director Interview Questions:
1. You’re promoting a brand for a new product. Where do you begin?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of brand development and marketing models.
2. How would you give constructive feedback to your team after a failed campaign?
Shows the candidate’s leadership and communication skills.
3. What are the three latest trends in creative systems and technologies?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of the latest trends.
4. If a client does not like your new ideas for a new campaign, how do you convince them it’s the right fit for their brand?
Reveals the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
5. Can you tell us about the most challenging project you've ever worked on? How did you handle it?
Tests the candidate’s problem-solving skills.