Senior Account Executives are employed by companies to manage customer accounts and guide a team of Account Executives. They set reasonable sales targets, monitor the progress of Account Executives in achieving these targets, and develop effective sales proposals.
When interviewing Senior Account Executives, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate a compelling personality, strong leadership skills, and a passion for engaging with customers. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Senior Account Executives:
1. How do you lead a team of uninspired Account Executives?
Demonstrates the candidate's management, leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
2. What would you do if you noticed that the sales team was struggling to achieve sales targets?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge as well as communication and problem-solving skills.
3. What makes a sales proposal effective?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
4. What methods would you use to retain existing customers?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
5. What are the most effective methods of soliciting customer feedback?
Demonstrates the candidate's analytical skills and experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources