Sales Account Executives manage client accounts, sell products and retain clients. The Sales Account Executive creates good relations with clients and provides an excellent customer experience.
When interviewing Sales Account Executives, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, be self-driven and goal-oriented, and have experience in sales and customer service. Avoid candidates who struggle with time management and lack motivation.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Sales Account Executives:
1. Can you suggest an argument you would use to persuade a potential client to work with us?
Reveals negotiation tactics and creativity in sales best practices.
2. What CRM software do you have experience with? What features do you find most useful?
Demonstrates the ability to use CRM software.
3. Describe an experience you have had with a dissatisfied client. How did you overcome it?
Test customer service skills and the ability to deal with disgruntled customers.
4. How do you handle rejection from a potential client?
Reveals interpersonal skills and understanding of the sales process.
5. What do you know about the products or services we sell? What makes us different from our competition?
Test sales skills and knowledge of the company.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources