Interview Questions for Sales Executives:
1. What experience do you have generating leads and closing sales?
Reveals candidate's work experience.
2. How do you motivate indecisive customers to close the deal?
Demonstrates the candidate's persuasive communication and sales skills.
3. Can you describe the sales strategies you have found to be most effective?
Shows the candidate's experience developing and applying successful sales strategies.
4. How do you deal with disappointed or angry customers?
Illustrates problem-solving and customer service skills.
5. Can you describe a situation when you successfully negotiated a deal?
Shows negotiation skills and the ability to close sales.