Sales Account Executives support and oversee existing client accounts. A Sales Account Executive is expected to organize the creative and administration staff, contribute to advertising campaigns and ensure campaigns are completed in due time and within budget.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Sales Account Executive Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Sales Account Executive to be responsible for maintaining client accounts within the sales department. The Sales Account Executive's responsibilities include liaising between the sales team and the client, ensuring customers are satisfied, and understanding the goals of the clients.
To be successful as a Sales Account Executive, you should demonstrate top-notch communication and negotiation skills. You should be proactive in addressing the needs of clients and manage the sales process from start to finish. Finally, you should assist in increasing sales and serving as a vital link between the client and sales department.
Sales Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Managing client accounts.
- Acting as the point of contact for clients.
- Identifying potential new clients.
- Identifying and implementing best practices.
- Organizing meetings with clients about their needs.
- Monitoring and reporting on sales performance.
- Handling budgets and client invoices.
- Suggesting innovative ways to increase sales and enhance clients' experience.
Sales Account Executive Requirements:
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related.
- Proven experience as a Sales Account Executive.
- Extensive customer service experience.
- Ability to increase customer engagement.
- Knowledge of customer relations management software and MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Analytical and time management skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources