Account Directors plan and manage advertising and marketing campaigns. They also actively develop and nurture client relationships. Account Directors work with clients and creative teams to generate ideas, coordinate projects, manage budgets, and execute campaigns.
When interviewing Account Directors, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate exceptional communication skills, a thorough understanding of market research techniques, and outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Be wary of candidates with a lack of confidence, no experience in a management role, and a poor understanding of budgeting.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Account Directors:
1. What would you say every successful brief must contain?
Tests communication skills and briefing experience.
2. How would you respond to a breakdown in a client relationship?
Reveals interpersonal skills and client relationship management skills.
3. Describe a time when you had to sell a strategy to a client. How did you sell it?
Shows leadership and negotiation skills.
4. How do you approach giving performance evaluations and feedback?
Tests management and leadership skills.
5. What was the most challenging project you ever managed? How did you handle it?
Reveals critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources