Interview Questions for Account Directors:
1. What would you say every successful brief must contain?
Tests communication skills and briefing experience.
2. How would you respond to a breakdown in a client relationship?
Reveals interpersonal skills and client relationship management skills.
3. Describe a time when you had to sell a strategy to a client. How did you sell it?
Shows leadership and negotiation skills.
4. How do you approach giving performance evaluations and feedback?
Tests management and leadership skills.
5. What was the most challenging project you ever managed? How did you handle it?
Reveals critical thinking and problem-solving skills.