Interview Questions for Yard Jockeys:
1. How do you maintain physical fitness to perform the physical activities required for this position?
Demonstrates ability to maintain physical fitness.
2. What experience do you have moving levers that operate lifting devices?
Reveals experience with moving equipment.
3. What is your approach to manually or mechanically loading and unloading materials from transport vehicles?
Demonstrates an effective approach to loading and unloading equipment from vehicles.
4. What do you consider going the extra mile in this position?
Demonstrates a candidate's willingness to do more than what is required in the position.
5. How do you ensure that your duties are completed in a timely manner?
Demonstrates ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently.