Interview Questions for Yard Hostlers:
1. Which nonverbal techniques would you employ to cue distracted coworkers?
Evaluates familiarity with effective, widely-accepted communicative gestures.
2. How would you sanitize shipping containers?
Examines knowledge about useful cleaning detergents and sanitizing protocols.
3. Which implements would you utilize to move hazardous substances?
Clarifies exposure to and familiarity with suitable safety equipment.
4. When would you inspect equipment for maintenance-related issues?
Highlights perceptions about the frequency of conventional checkups.
5. How would you tackle dispute resolution?
Evaluates interpersonal techniques and adaptability.