From $250.00 +VAT /post.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Targeted job emails
Premium customer support
WUZZUF provides employers with end-to-end recruitment services to easily find, screen, interview, and hire candidates in a wide range of industries. The platform offers several job posting plans and is ideal for users in search of both local and international professionals at all career levels.
WUZZUF's key hiring tools include resume database access, employer branding, targeted job emails, and multiple user logins. However, the platform does not offer additional visibility via social media promotion or job ad distribution.
- The job board has several job posting plans that can be billed on a monthly, three-month, or annual basis.
- WUZZUF gives employers access to an extensive resume database of local and global candidates.
- There is a free 14-day trial of the job board's services available.
- Employers can have their company logo featured on the site's home page to aid brand awareness.
- Pricing is available in both EGP and U.S. dollars.
- Employers can send targeted emails to selected job seekers inviting them to apply to their vacancies.
- The platform offers premium customer support tailored to individual user needs.
- Other services include multiple user logins, online dashboards, and team collaboration.
- Employers can customize the hiring process to easily filter applications, screen candidates, and interview potential hires.
- While WUZZUF has a limited free trial, it does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Listings aren't shared on the site's social media pages or on other job boards.
- The platform does not offer candidate matching services.
We were unable to find any online reviews of WUZZUF.
Contact for quote.
*All prices are subject to VAT.
**The platform also offers quarterly plans.
WUZZUF vs. Jobzella:
Like WUZZUF, Jobzella lists local vacancies and offers resume searches, employer branding, and applicant management. However, at $84.00 per month for two posts, Jobzella is the more affordable choice, compared to WUZZUF's $250.00 +VAT per month for 2 posts. Neither site features job ad distribution.
WUZZUF vs. Akhtaboot:
While WUZZUF and Akhtaboot both cater to the local job market, only the latter has country-specific pages and attracts a wider range of global talent. Both sites offer resume searches, but WUZZUF is more feature-rich with employer branding and targeted job emails. While WUZZUF has a limited free trial, Akhtaboot offers a free job posting plan.
WUZZUF vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a well-known global job board that lists roles in a wide range of industries. In comparison, WUZZUF is more popular in the local job market but also attracts talent in search of general jobs. While WUZZUF charges $250.00 +VAT per month for 2 posts, Indeed has a free job posting plan, with promoted posts starting at $5.00 per day.