Also known as Window Cleaners, Window Cleaning Technicians clean the windows of various buildings. They use lift equipment to reach high-rise windows, transport cleaning supplies and equipment to job sites, and ensure that there is an adequate supply of cleaning supplies.
When interviewing Window Cleaning Technicians, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate dedication, sound knowledge of health and safety regulations, and the ability to operate lift equipment. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor problem-solving and time management skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Window Cleaning Technicians:
1. What precautions should you take when cleaning the windows of high-rise buildings?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of health and safety regulations as well as experience.
2. What are some of the challenges experienced by Window Cleaning Technicians on an average day?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
3. What would you do if you noticed a co-worker haphazardly cleaning windows?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication and problem-solving skills.
4. What measures should you take to avoid scratching or damaging windows and glass surfaces?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, problem-solving skills, and experience.
5. Why should you avoid cleaning tinted and reflective glass surfaces in direct sunlight?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and logic.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources