Window Tinter Job Description Template
We are looking to hire an experienced window tinter to accurately measure, cut and apply the latest technology tinting to our customers' vehicle windows. As a member of our tinting team, you will be required to use a tint program to input the vehicle specifications, expertly cut the tint to the correct size, and apply the tinting on the vehicle with extreme precision.
To ensure success as a window tinter, you should exhibit a strong work ethic, show incredible attention to detail, and work quickly without compromising installation quality. Ultimately, a top-class window tinter can expertly fit tinting to any vehicle window with extreme accuracy.
Window Tinter Responsibilities:
- Using the shop tinting software program to input the vehicle window specifications.
- Removing dirt and debris from windows.
- Applying window primer before fitting the tint.
- Cutting tint using authorized techniques.
- Applying and smoothing tint onto vehicle windows.
- Smoothing out imperfections.
- Updating system with job information and completion date.
- Stripping and removing old window tinting.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work area.
- Assisting Auto Glass Technician when necessary.
Window Tinter Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous experience as a window tinter.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions.
- Extensive knowledge of vehicle and glass specifications.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on a project.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.