Auto Glass Technicians are responsible for repairing or replacing the damaged glass of vehicle windows and windshields. They may work for car dealerships, auto repair shops, or auto glass replacement companies.
When interviewing Auto Glass Technicians, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate efficiency, attention to detail, and sound knowledge of auto glass repair and installation techniques. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor communication and customer service skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Auto Glass Technicians:
1. Under which circumstances would you replace windshield or window glass instead of repairing it?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
2. What issues may affect the installation of window or windshield glass?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
3. What methods would you use to weatherproof automotive glass?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of weatherproofing techniques as well as experience.
4. How would you deal with a customer who was hurrying you to complete a windshield replacement?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication and customer service skills.
5. How do you ensure that new, pre-cut glass isn’t damaged or broken during window or windshield replacements?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, ability to exercise caution, and experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources