Interview Questions for Auto Glass Technicians:
1. Under which circumstances would you replace windshield or window glass instead of repairing it?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
2. What issues may affect the installation of window or windshield glass?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
3. What methods would you use to weatherproof automotive glass?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of weatherproofing techniques as well as experience.
4. How would you deal with a customer who was hurrying you to complete a windshield replacement?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication and customer service skills.
5. How do you ensure that new, pre-cut glass isn’t damaged or broken during window or windshield replacements?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, ability to exercise caution, and experience.