Interview Questions for Auto Body Technicians:
1. Which of your auto body repair jobs are you proudest of?
Highlights work experience and expertise.
2. Which repair or modification jobs would you refuse to complete?
Reveals adherence to safety and ethical codes.
3. At what point is a vehicle not worth repairing?
Assesses expertise, including analytical skills.
4. What would you do if a client suggested too short a turnaround time?
Tests problem-solving, communication, and customer service skills.
5. How would you ensure that customers returned to the shop?
Shows expertise and customer service skills.