Window Tinters are skilled professionals who expertly measure, cut, and install a range of tinting products onto vehicle windows for the automotive industry. They mainly work for an auto glass company and assist the Auto Glass Technician when necessary.
When interviewing Window Tinters, the most suitable candidate will display a high level of hand-eye coordination, excellent attention to detail, and a strong work ethic. Be wary of candidates who cannot read and interpret written instructions, operate computer software, or work in confined spaces for extended periods.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Window Tinters:
1. Why did you choose to become a Window Tinter?
Indicates the nature and abilities of the candidate.
2. What is the most difficult part of installing window tinting?
Highlights candidate's strengths and weaknesses.
3. How do you keep up to date with the latest vehicle and window technology?
Indicates if the candidate is passionate about their work and their dedication to improving their knowledge.
4. Have you ever had to remove a tint that would not smooth out after installation?
Displays honesty and shows how the candidate deals with stressful situations.
5. What was the most difficult tint job you had to install?
Displays the candidate’s full range of knowledge and previous work experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources