Window Treatment Installers position window covers such as awnings, wooden shutters, and drapery. Treatment selections are contingent on variables including aesthetics, protection from sunlight, and privacy concerns.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Window Treatment Installer Job Description Template
We are searching for a discerning and detail-oriented Window Treatment Installer to fit our clients' window covers. The Window Treatment Installer should measure installation areas chosen materials, prepare work surfaces, and then safely position the coverings. You should also ensure flawless adherence to regional building guidelines.
To ensure success as a Window Treatment Installer, you should be knowledgeable about weather-resistant window covering solutions. Ultimately, an excellent Window Treatment Installer will exhibit thoughtful customer service every time.
Window Treatment Installer Responsibilities:
- Discerning suitable window coverings in consultation with clients.
- Measuring pertinent features of every installation area.
- Removing clients' existing window coverings before conducting new installations.
- Treating surrounding surfaces to ensure their appropriateness for installation.
- Fitting blinds, drapery, traditional and motorized awnings, shutters, and similar coverings.
- Replacing components of clients' window coverings, if required.
- Applying frosting, tints, and appliques directly to windows.
- Informing clients of upkeep-related procedures
Window Treatment Installer Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Highly varied, demonstrable experience as a Window Treatment Installer.
- Knowledge about applicable installation software is preferred.
- Familiarity with pertinent regional building guidelines.
- Driver's license.
- Well-honed worksite preparation abilities
- Refined, thoughtful customer service skills.
- Capacity to lift large, bulky materials.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources