Glaziers are trained professionals who measure, cut, and install glass for both residential and commercial structures. They use their excellent hand-eye coordination skills to precisely cut glass to specifications and install glass or mirrors in homes and businesses.
When interviewing Glaziers, the most suitable candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, display good problem-solving capabilities, and show a passion for customer service. Be wary of candidates who are not able to lift heavy objects, work at heights, or communicate clearly with clients.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Glaziers:
1. What methods do you use to measure and cut glass or mirrors to required specifications?
Reveals the candidate’s full range of skills for the cutting and measuring process.
2. What was the most difficult job you completed?
Indicates potential problem areas with future projects.
3. What do you think is the most challenging part of doing a glass installation?
Reveals any weaknesses and understanding of job requirements.
4. What would you do if the customer is repeatedly unhappy with your installation?
Displays the candidate’s ability to deal with a stressful situation and solve a complicated issue.
5. What experience do you have using hoists or cranes with suction cups?
Reveals knowledge and experience using heavy-lifting equipment.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources