Webmasters develop and manage websites according to their clients' needs. They ensure that websites are secure, functional, visually appealing, user-friendly, and consistently updated.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Webmaster Job Description Template
We are looking for a skilled Webmaster to manage our organization's web presence. The Webmaster will be responsible for maintaining servers and ensuring websites are functional, user-friendly, visually pleasing, and up-to-date.
To be successful as a Webmaster you should be able to work well in a team, collaborating with managers, designers, writers, etc. As an exceptional Webmaster, you should have excellent technical skills and a good understanding of creative online marketing.
- Determining client website needs and requirements.
- Building and testing aesthetic, functional and user-friendly websites.
- Coordinating with designers, content providers, and management or business owners.
- Implementing and ensuring website security and data protection.
- Maintaining, updating, and optimizing servers.
- Monitoring and analyzing site performance.
- Updating website content and reviewing SEO.
- Addressing and responding to user comments and complaints.
- Degree in computer science or a related field preferred.
- Working knowledge of programming languages and operating systems.
- Knowledge of website management tools.
- Online marketing and SEO skills.
- Knowledge of IT security.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Reliable and detail-oriented.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources