Interview Questions for Webmasters:
1. Can you describe your best work as a webmaster?
This reveals the candidate's work experience.
2. How do you go about identifying and resolving problems?
This demonstrates the candidate's working methods and problem-solving skills.
3. Can you describe your responsibilities in your previous position?
This reveals the candidate's experience and competencies.
4. What are the key elements that contribute to a successful web presence?
This reveals the candidate's knowledge and experience regarding website management.
5. How do you deal with uncooperative team members?
This reveals the candidate's management and interpersonal skills.