Webmasters are responsible for the development, management, and administration of a website including its design, marketing, content, and functionality.
The most suitable candidate will be detail-oriented and demonstrate a solid understanding of all aspects involved in website management. Be wary of candidates with poor technical and problem-solving skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Webmasters:
1. Can you describe your best work as a Webmaster?
This reveals the candidate's work experience.
2. How do you go about identifying and resolving problems?
This demonstrates the candidate's working methods and problem-solving skills.
3. Can you describe your responsibilities in your previous position?
This reveals the candidate's experience and competencies.
4. What are the key elements that contribute to a successful web presence?
This reveals the candidate's knowledge and experience regarding website management.
5. How do you deal with uncooperative team members?
This reveals the candidate's management and interpersonal skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources