Web Graphic Designer Job Description Template:
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented web graphic designer to create and maintain a relevant aesthetic for our website. The web graphic designer is responsible for working with other designers and web developers to ensure that the website is functional while attractive.
To be successful as a web graphic designer you must have a good understanding of front-end and back-end coding to create functions that work and look appealing. A top-notch web graphic designer is both technically-minded and design-oriented.
Web Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Consulting with clients to understand their needs.
- Working with developers and designers to create a design strategy.
- Selecting and editing images for websites.
- Choosing fonts and color schemes for websites.
- Testing sites to ensure that they are working correctly.
- Keeping abreast of image editing software innovations.
- Maintaining coding knowledge through extra training.
Web Graphic Designer Requirements:
- A degree in design, graphic design, or a related field.
- Experience at an agency.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Typescript, Atom.io, Jira, and Git.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively.