Interview Questions for Web Graphic Designers:
1. Which programming languages do you have experience with?
Shows the candidate's ability to use essential programming languages.
2. What is your process for updating a website?
Tests the candidate's ability to manage their time and work with team members.
3. How do you handle a page element that is not working correctly?
Demonstrates an ability to investigate code and identify where the problem might be. Also shows how the candidate would approach a team member who needs to make a correction.
4. Which design tools do you use?
Shows experience with relevant software and tools.
5. Can you describe a time when a client has not approved of your design ideas?
Tests the candidate's ability to receive negative feedback.