Also known as a web developer, a web graphic designer plans and implements website design ideas and ensures that websites are functional as well as attractive.
When interviewing web graphic designers, the ideal candidate should be creative and possess excellent communication skills. Be wary of candidates who lack technical expertise.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Web Graphic Designers:
1. Which programming languages do you have experience with?
Shows the candidate's ability to use essential programming languages.
2. What is your process for updating a website?
Tests the candidate's ability to manage their time and work with team members.
3. How do you handle a page element that is not working correctly?
Demonstrates an ability to investigate code and identify where the problem might be. Also shows how the candidate would approach a team member who needs to make a correction.
4. Which design tools do you use?
Shows experience with relevant software and tools.
5. Can you describe a time when a client has not approved of your design ideas?
Tests the candidate's ability to receive negative feedback.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources