Warehouse Clerks are responsible for keeping warehouses organized by keeping the warehouse clean, packing products away and updating the warehouse computer system to register items.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Warehouse Clerk Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented Warehouse Clerk to receive products and check that they are in good condition. The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for ensuring that products are registered and packed correctly for shipping or storage.
To be successful as a Warehouse Clerk, you must be relatively fit and strong enough to lift boxes of products. A good Warehouse Clerk has excellent organizational skills.
Warehouse Clerk Responsibilities:
- Receive products and check that they are not damaged.
- Return any damaged products.
- Record all received items in the computer system.
- Pack items in a methodical way.
- Clean the warehouse.
Warehouse Clerk Requirements:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience working in a warehouse.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to operate forklifts and other heavy machinery.
- Computer literacy.
- Relative physical strength and stamina.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources