Interview Questions for Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors:
1. Can you explain some recent trends in the field of vocational rehabilitation?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to keep up with recent developments in their field of specialization.
2. How would you go about developing an IPE for a military veteran with PTSD?
Evaluates the candidate's experience in developing Individual Plans for Employment (IPEs), as well as their ability to collaborate on treatment with other stakeholders.
3. Tell me about success you achieved with a challenging case. What did you learn?
Highlights the candidate's clinical knowledge and practical experience.
4. How would you counsel the employer of a client suffering from severe anxiety?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge of the challenges faced by their clients and their ability to mitigate on behalf of their clients.
5. Which electronic health record management system would you recommend, and why?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge and experience with electronic medical record management software.