Vocal Coaches work with clients to improve their singing abilities. They may train students, novices, or professionals, and prepare singing lessons based on clients’ specifications.
When interviewing Vocal Coaches, the best candidates should demonstrate patience and strong analytical skills. Avoid those who are tardy and seem unapproachable.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Vocal Coaches:
1. Can you describe how you would structure lessons for an inexperienced singer?
Demonstrates the candidate’s process, planning skills, and attention to detail.
2. What vocal techniques and exercises do you typically use with clients?
Tests skill level and experience.
3. What advice would you give to someone wanting to preserve their voice?
Reveals knowledge of voice care and the ability to give sound advice.
4. You have a student who seems tone-deaf. How do you motivate them?
Highlights interpersonal, communication, and motivational skills.
5. What has been the highlight of your career as a vocal coach so far?
Reveals professional and personal values, as well as possible career goals.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources