Virtual Assistants provide administrative assistance from a location of their choice. Virtual Assistants are responsible for answering phone calls, responding to emails and scheduling meetings.
When interviewing Virtual Assistants the most suitable candidate will be well-organized and have a professional tone telephonically and in writing. Be wary of candidates with poor communication skills and poor time management skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Virtual Assistants
1. You are assigned several complex tasks in different deadlines. How do you handle this?
Demonstrates time management skills.
2. How have you used computers in administrative or clerical work?
Shows computer proficiency.
3. Give an example of a time when you successfully multitasked.
Demonstrates an ability to multitask.
4. Describe how you make travel arrangements. What questions do you ask? What goes into your process?
Tests planning skills.
5. Describe how you’ve implemented or refined processes as an office assistant. What was the impact?
Tests problem-solving skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources