Virtual Assistants provide administrative support to companies remotely by answering phone calls, responding to emails, and managing schedules.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Virtual Assistant Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized and professional Virtual Assistant to handle all communications with the company from a remote position. The Virtual Assistant's responsibilities will also include managing corporate schedules, making travel plans and issuing invoices.
To be successful as a Virtual Assistant you must have a suitable internet connection and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls and respond to emails.
- Schedule meetings with clients.
- Manage travel plans for employees.
- Issue invoices to clients.
- Update the company website and social media accounts.
Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience as an administrative assistant.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fully computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Highly organized.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources