Virtual Assistant Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized and professional virtual assistant to handle all communications with the company from a remote position. The virtual assistant's responsibilities will also include managing corporate schedules, making travel plans and issuing invoices.
To be successful as a virtual assistant you must have a suitable internet connection and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls and respond to emails.
- Schedule meetings with clients.
- Manage travel plans for employees.
- Issue invoices to clients.
- Update the company website and social media accounts.
Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience as an administrative assistant.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fully computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Highly organized.